Prev: Re: [GZG] Painting tips? Next: RE: [GZG] Painting tips?

[GZG] [FT] AAR topic on test forum

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:52:21 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [FT] AAR topic on test forum

After seeing some suggestions on the Announcements, Info, and
Information
section of the test forum, rather than wait for Jaime to create a
separate
section, I started an After Action Report topic under Full Thrust.

I'm curious if this route might get the playtest group more info, so, if
you're already checking out the forum, please see if this isn't a
convenient way for posting AAR's. Also, what do  you think of suggested
directions?

I'll leave AAR topics and directions for DSII, FMA, and SGII to someone
more likely to get what's need even partially right.

Natch, if this works, nothing to keep Jaime from making the topics into
separate sections.

http://www.plaidtuna.com/gzg/

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Painting tips? Next: RE: [GZG] Painting tips?