Prev: Re: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: Re: [LST] Repair update? RE: Emergency backup listserver active

[LST] Repair update? RE: Emergency backup listserver active

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:29:44 -0500
Subject: [LST] Repair update? RE: Emergency backup listserver active

Ted, as soon as I saw your note, I had pity and tried to hush up.

This is a wire-and-bubblegum fix, I assume, and it may be a bit much to
ask
Mr. Burton West to run a digest, or sign individuals on and off, in the
short run. Til then, maybe self-limitation on posts is in order, though
the
flurry of thought was very refreshing after some quiet time.

Matthew, I know you promised an update when you had a real clue, but any
idea when the regular lists will be back up?

The_Beast