Prev: [ot] Digest Format? Next: [LST] Repair update? RE: Emergency backup listserver active

Re: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 13:54:12 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

JohnL said
>[FT's threshold system] *is* rather unique to this game

which doesn't mean it's *good*, just unusual.

>The idea of "for any individual weapon that scores 6 points" just begs
to not amass dice.

I don't understand why you couldn't amass dice. You have to roll Beam
dice, EMP dice, PTorps, Grasers, missiles and submunitions all separate
from each other--but you do anyway.
Note that I'm NOT saying to roll a B3 as three dice, then roll a B2 as
two dice--I'm saying roll all the beam dice at once, then do all the
rerolls, then all the rererolls.

Prev: [ot] Digest Format? Next: [LST] Repair update? RE: Emergency backup listserver active