Prev: RE: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

Re: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:50:06 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

>From: "Tim (Flak Magnet)
>How about something like:  For every beam-die re-roll that does damage,
make a thresh-hold check for one non-core system, chosen by the
attacking player. Can represent commands like "Target their forward
batteries".

I'd want PTorps and missiles and other weapons to have the chance to do
crits also, which is why I was saying "6 damage in one attack". I would
like to be able to target specific systems, at least to some extent--I'd
like to be able to order "aim at their drives" or "don't hit the cargo
pods", although you might have to be at close range and/or lower your
chance of "hit anywhere" to get a higher chance to "hit specific target"

Prev: RE: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)