Prev: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:11:12 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

>In some ways, that what it feels like to me against the Markgraf, even.
Or the Ark Royal.  Average hulls and more than 10% in armour is brutal
to chew through, and even weak hulls seem incredibly durable with 2
screens and 5% armour.

I'd still like some kind of critical hit which doesn't require chewing
through all the hull. Just off the top of my head, let's say that if an
individual attack does 6+ points of damage, you roll onthe crit table
for that ship. Results might be "lose all portside weapons for 1 turn"
or "lose 1 Thrust until repaired" or "steering problem, must turn
starboard until repaired" or such.

Prev: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam