Prev: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:42:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

On Jul 6, 2006, at 3:33 PM, <laserlight@verizon.net>
<laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:
> Yep. I don't even bother to shoot at the big ships--I just kill the
> small fry, because that's a much faster way to reduce the amount of
> incoming fire. Generally we know who's won before we get around to
> shooting at the SDN.

On reason to send the SDN to wade in first slugging it out and keep
the small fry in back (12+ mu back) if you're not using them as
missile targets or defense. (also to cover the aft arc of the pig-
slow heavies once they've plowed through the contact line.)

---

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to
achieve it through not dying." -- Woody Allen

Prev: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam