Prev: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: Re: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:24:28 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

Nothing to be sorry about it, but I've not played in Dean's Crossovers.
Actually, looking at the Rebel designs, he may have multiple
interpretations.

You can check his site out, drill down to the fleet SSD sheets, and read
how he's got it, but I think he's pretty busy and may not be able to
answer
for himself.

http://www.star-ranger.com/Home.htm
http://www.star-ranger.com/SRStuff.htm
and then to the individual Crossover games for links to the images of
the
fleet sheets.

However, as Oerjan stated, the EMP rules for the ORC EMP use a really
different mechanic.
http://star-ranger.com/ORCpreview.htm

Good luck!

The_Beast