Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power Next: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

From: Sylvester Wrzesinski <xveers@g...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:29:18 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

John Brewer wrote:

>We accept system BD+11.383 as the See of the Patrimonium Petrl, and
allow free transit to ships bearing the flag of the Common Republic.

>We also have an interest in system BD-01.565 and also wish to establish
an oceanic agricultural mission on the 2nd planet of BD-02.0690 AKA
Ikthyos.  And from this, we offer a portion of the agricultural output
for export to the Common Republic.

The Common Republic has no claim to this system, and welcomes trade.

>And we also are interested in establishing agricultural missions on New
New Detroit & Pivot, and also offer a portion of the output for export
to the Common Republic.

Pivot has no agricultural capacity (as it was initially set to be an
uninhabitiable system, but a central one. It's dissapearance from the
current map is all the more fitting thusly) and has no planets capable
of said without much terraforming.

>We humbly ask for free transit through the systems of New New Detroit &
Pivot in the form of patrol responsibilities.  In so far as the
Patrimonium Petrl can draw resources from predominatly Catholic nations
like the LLAR, Confederation of Celtic States, & New Irish Republic, the
Papal High Guard boasts of a fleet nearly as large as the FSE, and this
would go a considerable way in discouraging the FSE from engaging in
incursions that are counter to the interests of the Common Republic &
the Petrl as well.

The Common Republic politely refuses such patrol issues, as we are a
client state of the FSE, and have some considerable yard capacity. Our
own forces, while not comparable to yours or the FSE's, is more than
capable of maintaning order in our systems. We provide second and third
line designs for the FSE navy, and they assisted us when we were in
conflict with the nascent New Detroit Republic (backstory coming one
day). We thusly have no need for anti-piracy patrol. We also have used
the BD+11.383 system as a trans-shipment point for our completed
products to the FSE. However, we may consider concluding an agreement
with the separatists to use the Delta Triangulai system. Our actual
relationship is somewhat strained, as we are the end result of a colony
mission of nonconformists from the FSE. Still loyal, but loyal in
opposition. It is... complicated. This being said, we have our own
political alignment, and we also do not condone FSE adventurism in our
backyard, much less at potential trading partners.

We are willling to have concurrent naval visits, perhaps of a squadron
of our ships visiting your ports, and a squadron of yours visiting ours.

See http://members.shaw.ca/victor-daivon/CRfleet.html for fleet
specifications. At present the Shark and Volcano are in prototype
stages, but are expected to be in service eventually.

We await your reply...

Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power Next: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...