Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power Next: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

From: wscottfield@c...
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:32:14 +0000
Subject: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

> From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@pcisys.net>
>
> I thought there was another question.  Maybe Scott has it.

The other two I had written down were:

Can salvo missile attack fighters (other than by possibly taking some
with them when they go pop)?

When a ship must take threshold checks due to EMP/Ion beam hits, are
those threshold checks tied to the ship's current damage level? (Ie - if
they're on their last row of hull, do the EMP/Ion threshold checks start
at 3 or less?)

I *think* I know the answer to both those, but wanted to make sure.

> From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@msn.com>
>
> AHHH just a little to late notice!  Maybe next time

Next Denver con is Tacticon, which is normally the first weekend in
September. Don't know this year's dates off the top of my head, and they
haven't updated the website yet:

    www.denvergamers.com/tacticon/generalinfo.asp

I'll post the dates when I find them.

Thanks all!
Scott

Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power Next: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...