Prev: [GZG] Passing on a Message from Beth - re Colony population documents Next: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@w...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 02:48:57 GMT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

We accept system BD+11.383 as the See of the Patrimonium Petrl, and
allow free transit to ships bearing the flag of the Common Republic.

We also have an interest in system BD-01.565 and also wish to establish
an oceanic agricultural mission on the 2nd planet of BD-02.0690 AKA
Ikthyos.  And from this, we offer a portion of the agricultural output
for export to the Common Republic.

And we also are interested in establishing agricultural missions on New
New Detroit & Pivot, and also offer a portion of the output for export
to the Common Republic.

We humbly ask for free transit through the systems of New New Detroit &
Pivot in the form of patrol responsibilities.  In so far as the
Patrimonium Petrl can draw resources from predominatly Catholic nations
like the LLAR, Confederation of Celtic States, & New Irish Republic, the
Papal High Guard boasts of a fleet nearly as large as the FSE, and this
would go a considerable way in discouraging the FSE from engaging in
incursions that are counter to the interests of the Common Republic &
the Petrl as well.

We reguard these terms to be agreeable, and look foreward to a positive
return correspondence.

Yours in Christ,
Julius III
Potif, Patrimonium Petrl
Vicar of the Fleet
"We are the open hands of the Risen Christ, and the mailed fists of God"

JBrewer@webtv.net

"Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
strive to be someone other than an asshole."