Prev: RE: [FT] Con wasRe: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

[GZG] Passing on a Message from Beth - re Colony population documents

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:13:22 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Passing on a Message from Beth - re Colony population documents

Hi folks,

Beth asked that her apologies be passed along about the population docs
she
was going to forward to the list:

--------------------- start message from Beth
------------------------------

G'day guys,

Come some one please pass my apologises onto Laserlight and the list.
I've
ended up on my US work trip before I had a chance to post those
population
docs. So it will now be late June before I'm home again.

Hope you're all safe and well.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: [FT] Con wasRe: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power