Prev: [GZG] FMARPS Next: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe

[GZG] Ebay auctions of interest to Gropos

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:13:55 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Ebay auctions of interest to Gropos

nor do I know the seller, but I thought some gropos
from the list wold appreciate these. No one has bid on these, they look
well painted and the auctions are ending in 12 hours. The minimum bids
are $40 and $30 respectively. I'd buy them, but I'm commited to 15mm,
not 25mm. There's also a bunch of painted characters figures on sale 7
days from now. You'll find them with a "25mm GZG" search. I"ve been
watching Ebay for GZG stuff for 6 months now and it's like the "perfect
storm" of GZG figs right now. If I'm out of line posting this stuff to
the list, I'm sure some one will let me know. :-)

  Painted Stargrunt II ESU Platoon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8797636406&rd=1&sspag
ename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

  Painted New Israeli SGII Platoon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8797637416&rd=1&sspag
ename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

-Mark

Prev: [GZG] FMARPS Next: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe