Prev: Re: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] Ebay auctions of interest to Gropos

[GZG] FMARPS

From: "Hansuke (Bobby)" <hansuke@g...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:50:47 -0500
Subject: [GZG] FMARPS

I would appreciate it if you would take a look at my version of role
playing
for FMA. It appears that it has some likeness to Brendan's, but it's
unintentional, in the attributes/quality and skills/firepower. My take
is on
Dr. Who, but I have a Babylon Project conversion in the works. If you
find
things that you don't like, please tell me. I have got away from it and
then
picked it up again to see if I could find problems, but I apparantly
can't
critique my own work.

In any case, I would like to see all the rpg takes on the FMA system
that
are out there. If y'all know of any, please pass them my way. Maybe I
can
learn from others.:)

http://hansuke.googlepages.com/home

Bobby aka Hansuke

Prev: Re: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] Ebay auctions of interest to Gropos