Prev: [GZG] Ebay auctions of interest to Gropos Next: Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe

[GZG] A question for canon GZG universe

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:25:01 EDT
Subject: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe

of Bio-Design work?   I mean for Human's.   Would it be
"possible" to Bio-design a "Super Troopers", and if group was fielded
against
your force.   And following this question, any ideas what would be the
feelings
of Humans towards these "Super Troopers"?

I'm kinda of talking about a BT Elemental, but with maybe some more
advantages/disadvantages.

And if I had to do a RPG based on GZG I would use GURPS.

Prev: [GZG] Ebay auctions of interest to Gropos Next: Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe