Prev: Re: [GZG] Saieed Khalifate Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] PAU-IF Invasion route

Re: Re: [GZG] Saieed Khalifate

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:20:56 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Saieed Khalifate

>From: Tony Wilkinson
>    AH that's where it went. Ok so he has not got some stuff back up
yetbecause we had a pretty complete TOE for their army (John's fond of
TOE's).

If you've got a copy, send it to me and I'll post it on the site

> Sorry it wasn't more use to you.

Actually what I was looking for was "does anyone care where the SK's
planets are located?"  No one has complained about the SK being located
near New Israel, so I think that's where we'll ask Nyrath to put them.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Saieed Khalifate Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] PAU-IF Invasion route