Prev: Re: [GZG] Timescales Next: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:17:04 +0000
Subject: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

OK Guys, Paul is putting all the new 15s up on the webstore
(www.gzg.com) this morning - so they are now officially available for
you to order!  :-)

Make sure you check out the Platoon Box deals, which give you a full
platoon/troop/battery of vehicles for a discounted price AND give you
some free extras like stowage and extra weapon system options!

Oh, and because we knew that everyone would ask, we've also listed
various separate accessory packs of turrets, sensors, stowage etc -
so you can use these to customise our models or those from other
manufacturers.

More to come soon, keep watching for news!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Timescales Next: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX