Prev: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-) Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] NEW 15mm VEHICLES - 2-DAY LAUNCH OFFER for GZG-L MEMBERS ONLY!

Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

From: <krimso@m...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:51:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

suppressed
in the open to automatically head for cover (i.e. act like Shaken) and
then go suppressed when they reach that cover. I'm not sure I agree
with it, but it would work for a cavalry rule.>>>>>>

When I use squads of HS skimmer bikes we modify suppression for these
units.	Essentially, they need 2 suppression markers before effectively
being suppressed.  They then need to use their movement to get into
cover before removing suppression.  Even if they have stacked multiple
suppressions they are able to move without removing suppression first.
It seems a pretty good mechanic for highly mobile troops like cavalry.