Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

Re: [GZG] NAC - American style - new ships

From: Ken Bywaters <argentnova@y...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:35:35 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] NAC - American style - new ships

For John Brewer....

  John,

  Just a brief comment on your class names, from a dweller across the
pond...

  If the Thunderer class battleship names are based upon contemporary
British counties, then the following should drop the "shire" part of the
name:

  NORFOLK, SUFFOLK, SUSSEX, DURHAM, KENT.

  You could also add HERTFORDSHIRE.

  We're not great ones for consistency and continuity in naming systems
over here!

  Best,
  Ken

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
Yahoo! Security Centre.

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII q