Prev: RE: [GZG] Nothing to do with dice (honest) Next: RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?

RE: [GZG] Some easy Dirtside questions

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:38:58 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] Some easy Dirtside questions

I've found the house rule that a vehicle can mount a number of APSW
sized
weapons up to its size class (separately to main guns, but still using
capacity) works well and doesn't affect their combat capability
extensively.
In DS this gives some very effective close-assault tanks, but starts to
reduce the size/number of heavy main guns it carries.

In SG scale, they're usually fire linked so you can still move and fire.
The extra capacity required to turret them often means that they're
exposed,
so as soon as you suppress the vehicle, its anti-infantry ability is
severely curtailed.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Nothing to do with dice (honest) Next: RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?