Prev: RE: [GZG] Some easy Dirtside questions Next: Re: [GZG] Nothing to do with dice (honest)

RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:45:05 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?

Phalon layered armor for the Liberator (with some "repair" house rule,
such
as DC can repair armour only).	Although S'Vasku may work, something
like
the "Machine People" would probably work well.
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/ft/machines.htm

K-guns or Grasers for the federation would fit better than plasmabolts.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Some easy Dirtside questions Next: Re: [GZG] Nothing to do with dice (honest)