Prev: RE: [GZG] laser classes Next: Re: [GZG] laser classes

RE: [GZG] laser classes

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:02:04 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] laser classes

For this discussion, these dice are linked, though.

Die A could be 3, and die B could be 6; however, die B could be 3, and
die
A could be 6.  Or both could be 6.

If both are six, then you move on to the next roll with both dice.
However,
as either of the previous dice could have been six even if the other
wasn't, you have a slightly greater chance of starting a run of sixes
with
two dice than with one. And that slightly better chance is found in each
case of rolling two dice.

I think.

Gawd, my brain hurts, and I have to go to a staff meeting.

I think I gave up before, but this time I REALLY mean it.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [GZG] laser classes Next: Re: [GZG] laser classes