Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports

Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:42:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports

I know the vacc-heads would love this, especially if folks shoot for the
creative 'fluff' so nicely added by Claus and others. However, while
it's
certainly not happened yet, the volume could get to the point where the
gropos in the group could get testy.

Be certain to use a subject like '[FT] Beta: NI vs ESU 3000 pt', and it
should be good for all.

Doesn't look like I'll be getting any reports up soon. Had my second
game
in as many months a few nights ago, but I can't seem to get others
excited
about playing each other.

And they still say 'that's a great game, we've GOT to get something
started...' *sigh*

The_Beast