Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports

Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:00:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports

> I know the vacc-heads would love this, especially if folks shoot for
the
> creative 'fluff' so nicely added by Claus and others. However, while
it's
> certainly not happened yet, the volume could get to the point where
the
> gropos in the group could get testy.

I've seen it wax and wain over the years on this list, between
vacc-heads
and gropos. I wouldn't worry too overly much.

And maybe it'll generate more energy by the gropos to do gropo-related
stuff. :-)

But that is a good point about noting in the subject line that the post
is
playtest-related. I would lean towards seeing something like
"[FT-Playtest]
<whatever else here>". That'll definitely flag the playtest reports
seperate
from everything else. :-)

And as a dual-plug for GZG ECC and DS3, I'll be doing a
showcase/playtest
DS3 game (and possibly an FMA game) at the next ECC. I just haven't
written
up the scenario details yet for the ECC website. :-/ But that aside, if
any
of you gropos are in the region (and given some people's travel ability,
the
"region" is "Earth" ;-) ), come on by...

Mk