Prev: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports

Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:13:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Carrying Figures and better beta battle reports

> [...]
> Thanks Oerjan for the beta report data request outline, makes it
easier to
> give you the data you need - I have a friend who is very interested in
the
> NI fleet as he likes stealthy stuff. BTW, where would you like
playtests
> posted? Here? To you?

Noam'll be pleased to hear about your friend's interest. ;-)

As for the playtest reports, a great many of those on the playtest list
are
on here as well, and while we don't *all* have Oerjan's statistical
calculating ability, we do like ot see the findings as well. Plus I
think it
would benefit other folks on this list who want to do/post playtest
reports
to see what other people are doing/reporting. Heck, it could even
generate
more discussions (though the playtest list people then have to be
careful
not to accidently reply with playtest list stuff here *grin* )

Mk