Prev: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

From: Gregory Wong <sax@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

I can see your physics objection, but then again, if you're playing
space opera with cinematic movement, what difference does it make?

Regarding extra die rolls, maybe I'm missing something, but I don't
see that as a problem.	When you attack, throw in an extra D6 of a
different color as your lock-on die.  If it fails to lock-on, ignore
the rest of the bucket of dice you just rolled.

Your excess movement idea sounds good.	Could you flesh that out a
bit more?