Prev: Re: Bencon 2005 Was: Is there anybody there..... Next: [FT] Fun for the end of summer... Re: Bencon 2005 Was: Is there anybody there.....

Re: Bencon 2005 Was: Is there anybody there.....

From: wscottfield@c...
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:18:35 +0000
Subject: Re: Bencon 2005 Was: Is there anybody there.....

The Beast wrote:

> Do BenCon players go to Genghis/Tacti Cons?

This one does.	;-)

I haven't heard back yet on what games I'm running, but I've offered to
run another FT game, among other things.

> Any suggestions for entertaining a game-aversion,
> New-York-to-midlands-Lady-transplant in the area, so my SO won't make
our
> trip in September our last?

I'm sure we could come up with lots of suggestions, depending on you and
your Lady's interests.	Denver ain't NYC, but there's a fair amount to
do.  Feel free to email me off list and let me know what you're looking
for.

BTW - sorry all for the long mess of pseudo-text at the end of my last
post.  Sending email from work sometimes goes wonky.

Scott Field
wscottfield@comcast.net