Prev: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there..... Next: Re: Bencon 2005 Was: Is there anybody there.....

Re: Bencon 2005 Was: Is there anybody there.....

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:37:00 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: Bencon 2005 Was: Is there anybody there.....

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Doug Evans wrote:

> Do BenCon players go to Genghis/Tacti Cons?

I'm suffering from name confusion so:
Assuming you mean the other Denver Cons... maybe.

I don't usually attend because the games I love are not very
popular here.  Now that Scott's here and can bring other people
to be corrupted^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H converted to FT I'll show
up more.

> Any suggestions for entertaining a game-aversion,
> New-York-to-midlands-Lady-transplant in the area, so my SO won't make
our
> trip in September our last?

Ummm.  It depends on your lady.  There's a good amount of stuff to do
here in Denver.  The first question is:  Is she an indoor or an outdoor
kind of person?

Mike

Prev: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there..... Next: Re: Bencon 2005 Was: Is there anybody there.....