Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Re: Fighter Defenses was Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:32:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighter Defenses was Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

>I tried to get some of the native-speakers  on the playtest list to
clean
it up, but to little avail :-/

>Laserlight, <snip> IIRC you condensed the beta-test fighter rules down
about two pages, including the complete revised turn sequence.

You recall correctly, although I guess that implies I'm not a native
English speaker? <grin>

I sent it to you and Roger, so it might be with the playtest list files.

If not, I can (probably) dig it out and post it on my site, or as a
longish
post to the List, sometime tonight.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada