Prev: Re: Massed Fighter issue..... Next: RE: Massed Fighter issue.....

RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:46:55 -0500
Subject: RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

>>He'll get the message sooner or later.
>Heh, he reads this list... which for some reason is making me chuckle
>like a fool... (at least *I'm* amused... you're all on your own!)

LOL! Well, maybe the news needs to come from somebody else...

>I've actually told him that sometime I'm gonna make him fly someone
>else's fleet while he sucks down the fighter-death... Just for giggles.

><soup-nazi from Seinfeld> No fighters for you!  When you fix fighters
>with house-rules, come back. </>

Y'know it always fun to find the loophole and crush the living crap out
of
the opponent - but after awhile I just get bored. Yup, proved that the
loophole is a loophole. Sometimes it's fun to try and find a counter
loophole and at times you can, but after awhile we always return to
campaign
play because that's what suits our styles best.

>Instead, we're playtesting SX... see why it's better to hope that FT
>gets "fixed", or at least made harder to break?

Bingo!

David Rodemaker

Prev: Re: Massed Fighter issue..... Next: RE: Massed Fighter issue.....