Prev: Re: Game balance (no longer really very VV-related) Next: RE: UNSC ships

RE: Wild Times in southern Oz

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:05:28 +1100
Subject: RE: Wild Times in southern Oz

G'day,

According to the gauges here this morning we got a years rain in 16
hours yesterday. We also had the big Bass Strait ferries and cruise
ships come back in because of the 20m waves they were hitting (which
smashed windows). I've seen heavy rain before (having lived in the
tropics and such), but I've never been in rain so heavy I couldn't my
hand in front of my face.

I hope others fared as well as we did (slightly soggy and lost power for
a while but that's it thankfully).

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Game balance (no longer really very VV-related) Next: RE: UNSC ships