Prev: RE: Wild Times in southern Oz Next: Re: [VV] New things to consider...

RE: UNSC ships

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:12:17 -0600
Subject: RE: UNSC ships

> Anyone got any advice on how to build these so they're solid? The
> multi-parts on some of the bigger ships are a real nightmare. i keep
on
> wondering if I should drill and pin them.

That is what I did.  My big UNSC ships all have a brass rod as a spine
keep them solid.  It wasn't easy to get the hole all the way through
some of
the parts but I made it work.  Now that I have a drillpress, it would be
easier if I had to do it again.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: Wild Times in southern Oz Next: Re: [VV] New things to consider...