Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Margaritifer Now a Warzone

Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 06:23:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

> > New Year Offensive A Big Win For Earth
>
> Ha! A 'big win', as written by a friendly press to give the people
of
> earth a good feeling. If the Kra'vak are now attacking Sol then this
> means the UN will stop defending outlying systems,

"Will"?  The UN gave up the Rim many months ago--and good riddance!

> which will be picked off one after another.

Casualties on the Rim have been high, and several planets are under KV
occupation; however, the Rim citizens are determined and resourceful,
and ...sorry, you fat, slothful, spoonfed Earthies wouldn't understand
the word "resourceful".  Let's just say that when a Rim planet is
occupied, we don't collaborate with the Kravs.	Unlike some others we
could mention.

> We're doomed! Unless of course there are finally some plans to
counter attack the Kra'vak home worlds.

As usual, UNBOSS intelligence is a little behind the times.  ORC and
OU forces have been raiding Krav supply lines, and launching deep
penetration raids such as Operation Spiders Kiss and Operation
Cueball.   Of course, some of these actions involve dropping rocks on
poplation centers, so the UNdies would hyperventilate if they heard
about it.

Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Margaritifer Now a Warzone