Prev: RE: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 06:07:04 EST
Subject: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:

G'day,

> Ha! A 'big win', as written by a friendly press to  give the people of
> earth a good feeling.

May be, but its our  patriotic duty to keep spirits high ;)

> If the Kra'vak are now  attacking Sol then this
> means the UN will stop defending outlying  systems, which will be
picked
> off one after another. We're doomed!

Not necessarily.  This assumes the KRAK view warfare,  strategy and the
purpose/goal of war the same as human/western beings do.   Going for the
homeland
even if it is precariously risky may be a KRAK 'prime  directive' as far
as we
know.  The views on war seem to have been seen	differently by groups of

humans - Cherokee versus Pacific Northwest tribes  versus 'White'
Americans versus
Japanese Samurai versus today's Terrorists  (anarchists on steroids).
The
KRAK may be fighting a war by risking total  defeat on their
psychological need
to strike for the homeland of the  enemy.  Sort of like the Xiks in
Beast
Master thought that destroying Terra  would cause a human collapse.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: RE: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System