Prev: [OT] Home Based Web Server? Next: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

Re: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:17:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

no worries: i tried it later and the images came up
fine (must've been choking on the popularity).

very cool concepts. For scratchbuild (or even an idea
for His Tuffleyness), i think they are completely
on-message and clearlyutilitarian 'hacks;. good work.

--- Andreas Udby <javelin98@lycos.com> wrote:

> Yes, unfortunately I have yet to find a decent free
> webhost.  The HTML is hosted on Freewebs and the
> pictures are on Geocities, both of which have pretty
> low bandwidth allowances.  The pics are also posted
> on

> in the "Javelin's Ships" folder of the Pics section.
>  I can't seem to link to those from an HTML page,
> though, more's the pity.
>

> > Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:57:35 -0000 (GMT)
> > From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@bifrost.demon.co.uk>
> > Subject: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL]
> Freighters/Merchants question....
> >
> > Inire said:
> > > are you all in the UK? why canna I see the pics
> on the
> > > site? I'm being TEASED, i tell you! ;-)
> >
> > I'm in the UK but just got 'exceeded bandwith'
> errors
> > for all the pictures.
> >
> > - --
> > Be seeing you,
> --------------------------
> > Sam.
> http://www.glendale.org.uk
>
> --
> Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow
> Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"When you've caught dropsy and bum lice off a filthy pan-handle, I won't
like you anymore...And my blindness, scabs and noisy parasites will make
me unbearable!" - SGR 092004

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Prev: [OT] Home Based Web Server? Next: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....