Prev: Re: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

[OT] Home Based Web Server?

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:10:06 -0600
Subject: [OT] Home Based Web Server?

I apologize for the off topic post, but this is one of the few mailing
list I haunt anymore and I think there are people here with the right
skill set.

I'm looking to convert my old computer into a web server for my web site

(which has SG2 material on it, so it's not entirely OT, I guess.
*grin*).
I need some pointers to books, etc. to send me off in the right
direction.

If anyone has knowledge of running Apache server and Linux in a home
environment, please e-mail me off list.

Allan
---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

"Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it,
you will live along some distant day into your answers."
 - Rainer Maria Rilke