Prev: Re: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: [FT] NI Alpha SSD's (finally) complete

Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:19:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

If you'd like to, please send me the pictures, I'll put them up on my
site's
gallery.  You can then try to link to them from there.	So long as my
disk
space limit and bandwidth per month isn't slaughtered (I should be fine)
they
can stay there.

--Tim

--
--Flak Magnet
"If you don't think life is interesting

Prev: Re: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: [FT] NI Alpha SSD's (finally) complete