Prev: Re: FT-quick number crunching needed Next: RE: [FT] Troop transports

RE: [FT] Troop transports

From: "Brendan Robertson" <southernskies@p...>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:19:34 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Troop transports

This has been revisited a few times.  The most notable was Feb2002

http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200202/thrd2.html#01473
or
http://lists.firedrake.org/cgi-bin/gzg/search.cgi
Search terms: "Mass vs Capacity"

I'm just trying to find it, but there was a post or two on volume vs
mass
when working out capacity (mostly relating to Traveller based
construction -
which is excellent when working out appropriate deckplans).
Unfortunately, I can't find it even though I wrote it. :-(

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/