Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:15:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Thats a cop-out, especially when were talking about a
rule that makes the SF vehicles LESS capable than the
RL.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

<rmgill@mindspring.com>
> writes:
> >At 5:20 PM -0400 7/20/04, John K Lerchey wrote:
> >>Hm.  I don't see how this is a "consensus" issue,
unless my reading
> >>comprehension skills are suffering badly.  I just
re-read the
> >>vehicle design rules.  It clearly states that you
may have one
> >>*weapon system* per size point of the vehicle.  It
says nothing
> >>about limits on non-weapons other than the fact
that they use
> >>capacity.
> >
> >Merkava Tank. Class 3
> >MDC4, APSW (Coax), APWS (TC Pintle), APSW (Loader
Pintle), APSW (.50
> >Coax), APSW (60mm Mortar).
> >
> >M113 ACAV, Class 2
> >APSW (TC Pintle), APSW (Rear Troop M60), APSW (Rear
Troop M60)

> >Heck look at some of the other Isreali armor. It
tends to have more

	  -
	   -

> >- Ryan Montieth Gill 		  One CNN
Center SE0813 E -
> >- Internet Technologies   --   Data Center
Operations Manager  -
IT@3Ndc)      -
Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
	   -

	   -

> The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno
SpeedBand!
> Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
today!
>  Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
today!

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class