Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:11:56 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

"MISSTOS" - a AFV using only multiple GMS/L - Size two and 5 GMS/Ls.

Okay 4 GMS/Ls and a PDS/Basic.

Okay, okay, three GMS/Ls and a LAD and a PDS/Basic.

Anyway, if I hit you it's at least 6 chits and maybe 10 chits.	Pray for
a "firer system down' chit.  Now THAT's a rule to change (or chits to
'lose', hehe-hehe.)

Point?	ANY rules can be min-max'ed by a munchkin. I have played with
some doozies so have learned to be aware if for no other reason then
self-defense.  Hence I usually GM any more.  My world, My miniatures, My
scenario, My decisions.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:54:59 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
>Id offer that any system CAPACITY 4 or less should be
>exempt.
>--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
><rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
>> At 1:49 PM -0700 7/20/04, Brian B wrote:
>> >This isnt a request for clarification so much as
>> >consensus: how many players out there ignore the
>rule
>> >limiting the number of.systems a vehicle can carry
>> the vehicles class, and instead use capacity alone?
>>
>> The ACAV and a number of other vehicles (Merkava)
>break this rule in
>> real life so I have no problem breaking it in game
>for small systems
>> like APSW's and dismounts.
>>
>> --
>> --

>> -		     Data Center Operations Group
>	  -
>> -		   http://web.turner.com/data_center/
>	   -

>> - Ryan Montieth Gill 		  One CNN
>Center SE0813 E -
>> - Internet Technologies   --   Data Center
>Operations Manager  -
>> - Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri        (8Sdc, 10Sdc
>IT@3Ndc)      -
>> - Cellular: 404-545-6205		e-mail:
>Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
>> - Office: 404-588-6191
>	   -

>> -		 Emergency Power-off != Door release!
>	   -

>=====
>"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
>you are."
>
>- Anonymous

>http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class