Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Ill try to this weekend when I have time to research,
but my point was about the rule in general not about
which items it covered.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> Please point me towards the archives where that was
stated.

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:01:03 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
> <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
> >That would definitely make it a clarification
issue.
> >However, ISTR a rules clarification being handed
down
> >that stated yes, infantry elements etc. Do count
> >toward the limit. Either way, I was not referring
> >weapon or non-weapon systems when I posed the
> >question, I was taking issue with the rule in
general.
> >--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> ><lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> >> Hm.  I don't see how this is a "consensus" issue,
> >unless my reading
> >> comprehension skills are suffering badly.	I just
> >re-read the vehicle
> >> design rules.  It clearly states that you may
have
> >one *weapon system* per
> >> size point of the vehicle.  It says nothing about
> >limits on non-weapons
> >> other than the fact that they use capacity.
> >>
> >> ?
> >>
> >> John
> >>

> >> John K. Lerchey
> >> Computer and Network Security Coordinator
> >> Computing Services
> >> Carnegie Mellon University

as
the
> >rule
carry

greywanderer987@yahoo.com

owner
> >of
lists
> >when

> >you've

>IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT

> >and

Fans
> >of
> >Ground
rule
> >will

> >your
> >with

do
> >not
=== Message Truncated ===

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class