Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:18:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

fine, but my issue has nothing to do with fire teams.
Again, its with the rule overall.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> We had this debate the first time I was on the list.
 I still think Fire
> Teams are not 'weapons systems' nut YMMV.
>
> Gracias,
> Glenn
>
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:20:54 -0400 (EDT) John K
Lerchey
> <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:
> >Hm.	I don't see how this is a "consensus" issue,
unless my reading
> >comprehension skills are suffering badly.  I just
re-read the vehicle
> >design rules.  It clearly states that you may have
one *weapon system*
> >per
> >size point of the vehicle.  It says nothing about
limits on
> >non-weapons
> >other than the fact that they use capacity.
> >
> >?
> >
> >John
> >

> >John K. Lerchey
> >Computer and Network Security Coordinator
> >Computing Services
> >Carnegie Mellon University
> >

> >On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Brian B wrote:
> >
> >> This isnt a request for clarification so much as
> >> consensus: how many players out there ignore the
rule
> >> limiting the number of.systems a vehicle can
carry to
> >> the vehicles class, and instead use capacity
alone?
> >> --- majordomo@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

> >> <majordomo@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> with the
following

> >> greywanderer987@yahoo.com:

owner of
> >> the list,
> >> questions about the
> >> <owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> .
when
> >> you need

you've
> >> subscribed to,

>IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT

> >> GZG-L@csua.berkeley.edu Mailing List

> >> gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu.  The
and
> >> included in the

of
> >> Ground Zero Games
> >> themselves. Material
Ground
> >> Zero Games and may
> >> books, supplements
will
> >> be credited to the
> >> copyright unless waived.

your
> >> copyrighted material
with
> >> these conditions

> >> message should read;

> >> conditions of use.
not
> >> want a specific
> >> that message and your
> >> Unsubscribe and use

aware
> >> that your material
are
> >> giving your permission

no
> >> way from
connection
> >> with GZG and gains
=== Message Truncated ===

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class