Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Id offer that any system CAPACITY 4 or less should be
exempt.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
> At 1:49 PM -0700 7/20/04, Brian B wrote:
> >This isnt a request for clarification so much as
> >consensus: how many players out there ignore the
rule
> >limiting the number of.systems a vehicle can carry
> the vehicles class, and instead use capacity alone?
>
> The ACAV and a number of other vehicles (Merkava)
break this rule in
> real life so I have no problem breaking it in game
for small systems

	 -
	  -

> - Ryan Montieth Gill			 One CNN
Center SE0813 E -
> - Internet Technologies   --	 Data Center
Operations Manager  -
IT@3Ndc)      -
Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
	  -

> -		Emergency Power-off != Door release!
	  -

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class