Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:04:39 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

DS 2 rules - Page 12 bottom left/top right - the MICV example:

Size 3 - 15 capacity
two elements of infantry - 8 cap points
turreted Class-1 for 3 capacity  points and a GMS/H for four capacity
points.
total capacity = 15.  Legal.

If Fire Teams count as weapons then this design is (for emphasis not
volume) ILLEGAL..
turret = 1 weapon
GMS = second weapon
2 fire teams count as weapons "3" and "4" - but they don't.

Gracias,
Glenn