Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:51:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Yeah, RL examples do seem to support my point. The
problem is that capacity is so ill-defined. Is it
mass? Volume? Both? In what ratio? If both, which I
suspect, then the systems per class rule is redundant.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
> At 5:20 PM -0400 7/20/04, John K Lerchey wrote:
> >Hm.	I don't see how this is a "consensus" issue,
unless my reading
> >comprehension skills are suffering badly.  I just
re-read the
> >vehicle design rules.  It clearly states that you
may have one
> >*weapon system* per size point of the vehicle.  It
says nothing
> >about limits on non-weapons other than the fact
that they use
> >capacity.
>
> Merkava Tank. Class 3
> MDC4, APSW (Coax), APWS (TC Pintle), APSW (Loader
Pintle), APSW (.50
> Coax), APSW (60mm Mortar).
>
> M113 ACAV, Class 2
> APSW (TC Pintle), APSW (Rear Troop M60), APSW (Rear
Troop M60)

> Heck look at some of the other Isreali armor. It
tends to have more

	 -
	  -

> - Ryan Montieth Gill			 One CNN
Center SE0813 E -
> - Internet Technologies   --	 Data Center
Operations Manager  -
IT@3Ndc)      -
Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
	  -

> -		Emergency Power-off != Door release!
	  -

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class