Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: SG-1 in SG2

Re: SG-1 in SG2

From: J L Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:38:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SG-1 in SG2

--- Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@abacom.com> wrote:
> At 07:09 AM 2004-07-14 -0700, you wrote:
> >I recently got some "Sci-Fi Egyptians" from GZG, and have been
> working
> >on SG2 stats.
> >

> That sounds good. My wife love the show and say she may want to try
> playing
> one miniature game IF it's Stargate related. I will need to get those
> Sci-Fi Egyptians one day!

"GZG under licence from Eureka":
http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/commerce.cgi?product=SFE&exact_match=on&car
t_id=7750290.17882

They have 3 poses each of helmeted Serpent Guard, Horus Guard, and
Anubis Guard, and 3 poses of bareheaded.  They are larger than gzg's
other 25s, more in scale with GW's 28s

Speakng of which, I am now looking for ultramodern US 25mm for the SGC
instead of the stand-in GW IG, specifically with M16s, M203s, M249s,
AT-4s, and Stinger, Javelin, and M240 teams.  I have a lot of GHQ
individual microarmor infantry, but that would look ridiculous.  Any
suggestions?

Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: SG-1 in SG2