Prev: RE: Painting tips Next: RE: Jon's Wormhole was: Pleased customer!!!

[OFFICIAL] Heads-up on GZG Special Offer!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:11:35 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up on GZG Special Offer!

Hi all,

Tomorrow morning (Friday), Paul will be uploading a new SPECIAL OFFER
to the website - this is an advance warning so that you can all start
making your lists and warming up the credit cards....  ;-)

BTW, as always please feel free to forward this to any other lists,
news sites or whatever, if you think it will be of interest to them!

Jon (GZG)
<www.gzg.com>

-------------------------------------

MID-MAY MADNESS!
BIG DISCOUNT OFFER FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!

This special offer is valid from FRIDAY 14th MAY to FRIDAY 21st MAY
only - when it's over, it's over, so don't miss out!

ORDER £75 or more of any GZG products/publications* and GET 15%
discount;
ORDER £150 or more of any GZG products/publications* and GET A HUGE
25% discount!

Been promising yourself a new fleet or army? Get it NOW and save up to
25%!
(US and other non-EU customers note - this can equal almost a 40%
saving off the list prices when the VAT deduction is added to the
discount offer!!)

The small print: terms and conditions of offer:

1) This offer runs strictly for one week only; it will be removed
from the website during UK working hours on 21st May, and is then
over.
2) * The discount offer applies only to products and publications
actually produced by us at GZG ; it DOES include items that we
manufacture under licence (eg: the Eureka ranges that we do), but NOT
items produced or published by other companies (eg: non-GZG
rulebooks). Such non-discounted items may be added to your order of
course, but will neither have the discount applied nor count towards
the overall order total for purposes of determining discount level.
3) This offer may not be combined with any other offers, discount
coupons or club/society/trade discounts.
4) All items are offered subject to stock availability.
5) Discounts will not be shown on your online order or the automated
confirmation email - we will deduct them as appropriate when the
order is processed. Postage and packing will be added as per our
normal procedure and rates.
6) The discount offer DOES apply to our regular special deal packs
and sets, eg: Platoon packs, FT fleet deals and so on  (see, the
small print isn't ALWAYS bad.....).  ;-)

Prev: RE: Painting tips Next: RE: Jon's Wormhole was: Pleased customer!!!