Prev: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up on GZG Special Offer! Next: [FH] attach and detach

RE: Jon's Wormhole was: Pleased customer!!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:20:51 +0100
Subject: RE: Jon's Wormhole was: Pleased customer!!!

>  >
>>  So you think he has that  Wormhole thing worked out lol.
>>

>When I ordered Full Thrust it took about a week to get to me here in
the
>States... I think he's got the wormhole thing worked out but, since
he's
>dealing with a pretty primitive tech level, it just takes a little time
>to build up the power to use it and not arouse the suspicions of the
>planetary authorities.
>
>When he gets it safe for human transportation I plan on attending a lot
>of GZG conventions over in the UK without using any vacation (holiday)
>time from my work place.
>
>Warren ;-)

Heh!!  ;-)

All joking aside, we find that packets typically take anything from
about 5 to 10 days to arrive in the US or Canada; occasionally they
can take longer if Customs decide to take a look at them. Of course,
this is from the day we despatch them - while a lot go out the same
day we get the order online, there are times when we're very busy and
it can take a couple of days or so to catch up with all the orders,
so you should always allow for this before blaming the Post Office!
:-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up on GZG Special Offer! Next: [FH] attach and detach