Prev: Re: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters Next: Re: Stealth and Fighters

Re: Stealth and Fighters

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:36:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Stealth and Fighters

On Monday, Mar 15, 2004, at 12:43 Europe/London, Christopher
Downes-Ward wrote:

> Another link on the downloads page is a direct "attack" on Full
Thrust.

I think that's an overly harsh interpretation of the file. Ken argues
displacement vs vector quite well but doesn't have a particular axe
against FT. It gets mentioned because there aren't that many mainstream
VMS games.

Ken's a nice guy from my dealings with him, and yes, I pre-ordered DV
and have an order for AV:T. I'm not sure I'll ever play them but it's
kind of reassuring that people can work so hard to get something so
hard so easy.

YMMV.

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
  "Reality, is something that you rise above..
We don't see things as they are,  we see them
as we are."    Rich - Marillion - .com

Prev: Re: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters Next: Re: Stealth and Fighters