Prev: RE: (GZG) Figure base Next: Re: Stealth and Fighters

Re: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:30:22 +0000
Subject: Re: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters

On Monday, Mar 15, 2004, at 13:42 Europe/London, Doug Evans wrote:

> 2) The word new should have been in quotes also, as I've seen the game
> being demo'd and tested for quite some time, if this is the former
> Delta V,
> not to be confused with the SPI product of the same name. However, it
> is
> newly released. MSRP of $55, by the way.

It is the same game - the name was changed because Fantasy Flight got
to press first with their 'Kim's Game' Delta-V

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: RE: (GZG) Figure base Next: Re: Stealth and Fighters