Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

RE: simple rules for non-gamers

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:50:53 +1100
Subject: RE: simple rules for non-gamers

I've never had a problem with my softcover RT book.  It's almost mint
(as I
used heavy duty plastic to cover it).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

I've
> several books from the period, and the bindings just fall apart. You
> always
> have to check for errant pages, as they drop out when you least notice
it.

> Add aggravation to frustration, I've seen several copies of RT where
> sections were dropping out, but the sheets with removable game
counters
> stayed stuck to the book cover quite well... ;->=

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers